I was going to start this newsletter off with huge text that said Happy July with added exclamation marks and emojis... and then thought differently. Not that I don't want our new month to be happy... Independence day creates a whole new meaning in this world as we maneuver through this pandemic, bracing ourselves for the second wave of covid-19, as we continue to hear about rampant police brutality, and read daily feeds about social injustice, murder, trauma, and... spiritual awakening.
It's imperative to find simple joy in a complex world, love when there is so much hate, while making a small contribution to help all beings everywhere feel safe, happy, and free from harm and hatred. Here are my offerings for July! Stay tapped in and tuned in for more.
Starting July 1st
Online Zoom Class Schedule
Mondays ~ 5:15pm Flow 60 min.
Tuesdays ~ 12pm Flow with weights 45min.
Fridays ~ 9:15am Flow with weights, optional 60 min.
Sundays ~ 11am Yin 70 min.
Members will receive links for all classes.
Non-members may drop in to any class and must RSVP by email or text for the class link, Venmo. *Each class has a different link.
Class packages available for purchase. Learn more here.
Monthly Virtual Membership
Here is what you receive in the monthly virtual membership:
* 3-4 live virtual practices per week.
* Each class will be at least 45 minutes.
* Early access to new events, special practices, workshops, and retreats.
* On Demand access to a library of class recordings on Member page.
* Just For You Recordings available on Member page.
Virtual Class Packages Available:
* Drop ins are welcome: $10-20 per class, sliding scale. Venmo: @Tess-Conrad-1
* Ten class pass: $95 (two month expiration) Purchase here.
* To access class link, RSVP by email or text 530-520-0729. (Each link for each class is different.)
*Invitation links will no longer be sent out, unless you are a member or RSVP.
Monthly Virtual Membership Enrollment:
* Complete the form to sign up.
* After completing the sign up form, you will be charged $55 monthly.
* Venmo payment or check payment is due on the first of each month.
* Credit cards on file will be charged the first of each month.
* This monthly charge will continue for five months.
* After the five month commitment, continue your membership or cancel at no charge.
Yoga in the Park ~ RVSP for location & details ~
Quantum Healing in the Garden
RSVP to save your spot ~ Space is limited ~
On Saturday, July 25th, join us for a transformative morning with energy readings by Donna Arz, PhD, gentle yoga practice with Tess Conrad, E-RYT, and the healing power of art through painting.
Paint supplies will be provided. Bring your yoga mat, extra blanket, and all of you!
Every artist dips their brush into their own soul, and paints their nature into the pictures. All are welcome. No experience necessary. Social distancing and mask wearing encouraged. RSVP!
Private Zoom & In-person Sessions Available
Have a little extra cushion around the middle? Need an energy boost? It's never too late for a fresh start. The best time for new beginnings is now!
I tailor private sessions to meet your needs.
What to expect:
* Private sessions via Zoom & In-person
* Daily Accountability Coaching
* Nutrition, plant based offerings
* Warrior Wellness Kit
Thank you for reading. I am so grateful and honored to walk on this new path, in this new world with you. Let's not waste a moment.